When you arrive at College you are immediately hit with a multitude of pressures. These pressures—causing overwhelming stress—include:
- Significant amounts of homework assignments and deadlines
- Critical reviews by professors
- Dealing with housing problems
- Competitive grade performance
- Lack of personal support systems
- Inability to cope with stress and anxiety
The overwhelming psychological stress that the average student faces can seriously affect their mental focus while studying and the recall of information when taking tests. Test performance anxiety is quite common and can leave a student mentally blank when the pressure seems to boil-over!
These pressures are exponentially increased by trying to maintain part-time employment, extra- curricular activities and personal relationships. It becomes “too much on your plate”. But what can you do?
The common remedy is medication and counseling. Unfortunately, the medications can have nasty side effects and counseling can be frustrating with few immediate results.
Learning new coping skills that include practicing relaxation methods and anxiety relief techniques is any easy and affordable solution. All of this is now completely available on one website… www.AnxietyBeGone.com .
AnxietyBeGone.com is the largest site on the internet for teaching these self-help techniques. It is a membership subscription website that is amazingly affordable. But there is an enormous amount of information that’s completely free of charge. You can even get a free app for your phone… perfect for college students.
This app is called “The InstaCalm Stress & Anxiety Relief”, app. It has many functions that will:
- Calm your nervous system early in the morning with a relaxation recording, “Deep Calmness”, before you head off to classes.
- Help you quickly go to sleep at night, with the recording, “Sleep Now”.
- A video that shows you how to stop an Anxiety Attack FAST!
- A hypnotic recording, Stress Response Technique, will condition your mind to turn off stress like a light-switch, as well as, become calm with a deep breath and overcome procrastination.
- Online access to “The Top 10 Anxiety Relief Techniques”.
The training tutorials in the courses on the AnxietBeGone.com, are super-charged with hypnotic recordings. This website and the hypnosis recordings were created by Charles Beeson, CHt., one of the country’s top experts in Anxiety Hypnotherapy.
So, if you are experiencing stress and anxiety that’s hurting your academic performance visit www.AnxietyBeGone.com and get your FREE Mobile App, today!