**This content is sponsored by College Duck Tape**
Looking for a creative outlet to showcase your style in your dorm – and your love for your team? Duck Tape® brand duct tape is available in a vibrant assortment of colors, prints and licenses, including officially licensed College Duck Tape®, featuring favorite team logos and mascots.
Now, students, alumni and loyal fans can personalize and show their team spirit with true sportsmanlike conduct. College Duck Tape® is both fun and functional – keep it in a desk drawer, backpack, glove compartment or toolbox to make quick repairs and design unique creations that show allegiance to your favorite team.
Dress-up your Dorm:
College Duck Tape® is handy for spicing up dorm rooms and belongings as well as making everyday repairs:
- Jazz up thrift store finds, like furniture, lamps and more.
- Create a team pennant to proudly hang in your dorm.
- Reinforce worn backpacks, laptop bags and more.
Tailgate House Party Decorations:
Create a festive environment for your home tailgating party where your friends can watch and cheer for their team in style:
- Create tailgating flags with your favorite team colors or use College Duck Tape® to show your school pride.
- Surprise guests with fan-centric, functional drink koozies.
- Display tailgate snacks on a one-of-a-kind table runner or placemat.
- Transform inexpensive plastic dishes, such as chip bowls and serving platters, into tailgate-worthy tableware.
“We continue to be amazed by the numerous creative and innovative ways sports fans are using College Duck Tape® in their game-day and everyday activities,” said Traci Finkelmeier, director of licensed products at ShurTech Brands, LLC, the marketers of Duck Tape® brand duct tape. “College Duck Tape® is a practical and affordable way to add a touch of team spirit to just about anything – from dorm room décor and tailgate gear to crafts, repairs and more.”
To view a list of available teams and find a retail location near you, visit CollegeDuckTape.com. Check the site often for project ideas and to stay up-to-date as new schools are added to the growing roster.