If you are under the illusion that all earbuds are made equal, you are unfortunately mistaken. You won't realize how mistaken you are, however, until you experience the V-Moda Vibrato in-ear headphones.
The Vibratos boast some impressive specs:
- 8mm V-MASQUE drivers for a consistent sound experience with vibrant bass, vivid mid-range and vivacious highs
- BLISS 3.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) hybrid silicone fittings reduce outside noise and enhance stability, sound and comfort - patent pending
- Durable Zinc metal construction
- Kevlar® reinforced cable survives 60K+ bends
- 45 degree flexible 24K gold plated plug
- materialEDGETM combines industrial-age materials, advanced ergonomics and professional-grade acoustics
What's most important about those specs, though, is that they translate into the user's listening experience.
The Vibratos come with four sizes of silicone ear fittings to ensure perfect fit and noise reduction. The sound is crisp and clear without sacrificing the bass. If you enjoy listening to music while exercising, the Vibratos also come with comfortable detachable sport earhooks.
If your downfall with past pairs of earbuds has been a poorly reinforced cable, don't worry. The Vibratos have solved that problem with a Kevlar-reinforced cable that holds up to just about anything you throw at it during normal wear and tear.
What's more, the Vibratos are equipped with a hands-free mic with a three-button call/music function. And they come with a chic traveling case, keeping all your accessories in one spot.
Think of the V-Moda Vibratos as an investment -- a solid investment for your music enjoyment that will save you from endlessly replacing $10 earbuds. Do yourself a favor and invest in the best for your ears.
You can find out more about the V-Moda Vibratos, and order yourself a pair, here.