This chocolate tart recipe is perfect for presenting a posh dessert at a dinner party but with minimal fuss. While our quick and easy chocolate tart makes an indulgent, sumptuous pudding on its own, you can add citrus elements like lemon or lime juice for more adventurous flair. Give it a go.
- Dark chocolate (70%)
- 200ml milk
- 350ml double cream
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 ready baked tart case
- Melt the chocolate and reserve. Mix the milk and cream together.
- Bring to the boil, pour on to the eggs, whisk together.
- Pass this mix straight on to the melted chocolate.
- Pour into ready baked tart case, place into the preheated oven at 350F/gas mark 4 and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool before serving slices of chocolate tart to guests.