• Your one stop for college news and resources!
Study Abroad

Work abroad

What you need in order to make some cash working abroad

If you are studying abroad and would like to make a little money in the meantime, you may consider getting a job in your host country. However, applying to work abroad is a bit more complicated than simply filling out an online application for your local department store. To help eliminate some of the complexity, here are some of the documents you may need in order to work abroad.

In most cases, you are going to need a work permit (also known as a work visa). Even some volunteer jobs require such authorization. If you are involved in a work abroad program, you can obtain the permit this way. However, if you need to get the visa on your own, your abroad employer can provide assistance. When applying for a permit, you almost always are required to present a letter from your work abroad program, employer or host organization. Some countries may require employers to sponsor you before a work permit can be issued.

While different regulations exist for each country, you can easily be deported if you do not possess this document. Some organizations that can also help you obtain a work visa include IAESTE and BUNAC. If it seems like you are waiting for an eternity to get your permit, do not panic. This visa often takes longer to process than others.

In addition to a passport and International Health Certificate (proof of travel vaccinations), you may also need a Curriculum Vitae (CV) if you’re planning to work abroad in Europe, the Middle East, Africa or Asia. A CV is simply a longer version of a résumé that includes more details on educational background, teaching and research experience, publications, presentations, awards, honors, affiliations, etc. It is a good idea to have this document translated into the language of your host country.

Lastly, if you plan to exit and re-enter your host country at any point during your session abroad, you may consider applying for a multiple-entry visa. And for those applying for volunteer abroad positions, you might need a tourism visa for certain places, such as Africa, Australia, Brazil, China and Japan.

Previous ArticleNext Article


  1. “Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .”

  2. I just want to tell you that I am very new to weblog and truly liked your page. Almost certainly I’m going to bookmark your blog . You actually have wonderful well written articles. Thanks a lot for sharing your blog.

  3. I have Firefox as my main web browser already, but I want my windows live messenger to open all windows on Firefox and not IE7. For example, the email icon on the top left hand corner of wlm. Every time I click on it, it opens up on IE7 which i don’t want, but on Firefox.. how do i remove ie7?.

  4. Pingback: Google
  5. Pingback: Anal Vibrator
  6. Pingback: drivers
  7. Pingback: Dominatrix Toys
  8. Pingback: Big Dildos
  9. Pingback: نيك
  10. Pingback: mp3
  11. Pingback: Ben Wa
  12. Pingback: free xlxx
  13. Pingback: vibrators
  14. Pingback: Nose Reshaping
  15. Pingback: Philly Foodies
  16. Pingback: سكس
  17. Pingback: games pc download
  18. Pingback: Tropical Food
  19. Pingback: cheap hoverboard
  20. Pingback: hosting
  21. Pingback: seo service
  22. Pingback: Cyberharassment
  23. Pingback: buy hoverboard
  24. Pingback: free phone cases
  25. Pingback: mobile
  26. Pingback: cheap car leasing
  27. Pingback: sportsman gifts
  28. Pingback: MILF Porn Online
  29. Pingback: plaster my house
  30. Pingback: yoyomedia login
  31. Pingback: Endless game
  32. Pingback: music news
  33. Pingback: hotel deals
  34. Pingback: djkhan
  35. Pingback: mp3
  36. Pingback: jesus
  37. Pingback: rottweiler puppy
  38. Pingback: Salsa dance
  39. Pingback: electronics
  40. Pingback: vr game reviews
  41. Pingback: beauty courses
  42. Pingback: alla sera commento
  43. Pingback: games for pc
  44. Pingback: prostate vibrator
  45. Pingback: Prada
  46. Pingback: YSL
  47. Pingback: xxxmaduras
  48. Pingback: Interracial Porn
  49. Pingback: outdoors
  50. Pingback: Borrelen
  51. Pingback: Electronics
  52. Pingback: the mini swan wand
  53. Pingback: سكس عربي
  54. Pingback: hair makeup beauty
  55. Pingback: Sex Toy
  56. Pingback: slot
  57. Pingback: Alexander McQueen
  58. Pingback: us airways
  59. Pingback: Bottega Veneta
  60. Pingback: Burberry
  61. Pingback: Tom Ford
  62. Pingback: xmobile pro
  63. Pingback: discount codes
  64. Pingback: Adult SEO
  65. Pingback: Bvlgari
  66. Pingback: Fendi
  67. Pingback: Chloe
  68. Pingback: 1279rgt9glk
  69. Pingback: hdmobilesex.me
  70. Pingback: more site traffic
  71. Pingback: Shoptips
  72. Pingback: rabbit sex
  73. Pingback: tiket pesawat
  74. Pingback: سكس مترجم
  75. Pingback: FS19 mods
  76. Pingback: FS 19 mods
  77. Pingback: سكس مترجم
  78. Pingback: Jimmy Choo
  79. Pingback: lego kopen
  80. Pingback: Parfum vergelijken
  81. Pingback: W88Thai
  82. Pingback: erotic
  83. Pingback: فیلم
  84. Pingback: masturbators
  85. Pingback: buy cc
  86. Pingback: vyhodnye v fevrale
  87. Pingback: domain names
  88. Pingback: pleasure kit
  89. Pingback: any assembly
  90. Pingback: Brazzers big tits
  91. Pingback: otvaracie hodiny
  92. Pingback: branding
  93. Pingback: vibrator
  94. Pingback: Axe parfum
  95. Pingback: love your body
  96. Pingback: e marketing
  97. Pingback: fashion
  98. Pingback: Online shopping
  99. Pingback: voyance cartes
  100. Pingback: adam and eve
  101. Pingback: mp3
  102. Pingback: 2019
  103. Pingback: gucci
  104. Pingback: versace

Leave a Reply