Tasty, sugary treats every once in a while, are good for the soul. These gorgeous chocolate rose petal cookies are enough to get the mouth salivating, and are simple to make, too!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup cake flour
- 110 grams Butter at room temperature
- 60 grams Icing sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. rose petals
- Chocolate glaze
- To begin preparation for the chocolate rose petal cookies, stir together flour and baking powder. Beat together the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Gradually add in the egg and vanilla extract and beat until well-combined.
- Add in the sifted flour mixture and rose petals. Cover the batter in greaseproof wrapper and chill for 1 hour.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2-inch apart on the tray lined with a baking paper. Lightly flatten them with a spoon.
- Bake in the middle part of the preheated 350F oven for about 18-20 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks and cool completely. Dip with the chocolate glaze.
Enjoy these chocolate rose petal cookies? Let College News know!