Students, listen up! Kno is getting you prepared for next semester by giving away an iPad 2 equipped with a free e-textbook download from Kno!
To qualify, drop us a line at email@example.com telling us how e-textbooks have changed your college life. One contestant will be chosen to receive a fully-loaded iPad with a free download of an e-textbook from Kno.com just in time for the spring semester! Make sure you include your name, email and mailing address in your message. Also, make sure "Kno iPad" is in your subject line so that your entry isn't lost! Please note that this contest is only open to entrants in the United States. This contest will end on Monday, December 19 to ensure that the winner will receive their iPad in time for next semester!
In addition, Kno is making the switch from physical to digital a no-brainer for college students by offering a free digital textbook for spring! To learn more, Fan them on Facebook for up-to-date info (and Fan College News while you're there!).
If you decide you like the format, Kno has more than 100K textbooks that are available at 30-50 percent off the price of a physical book.
Kno's digital textbooks take mundane academic content and bring it to life through interactive features. Innovative features such as 3D, Smart Links, Quiz Me and Journal help increase students' learning potential and retain the most important information. Kno has addressed the pain point for students in understanding complex problems presented in textbooks and classrooms by integrating one-to-one learning solutions into digital textbooks to help prevent students from getting left behind.
Kno makes it affordable and convenient for every student to access their books and study materials on whichever platform they prefer. With Kno's availability on the Web, iPad, Facebook and Android, students can now access their books in an environment that they choose, and with different features on each platform, students can pick what works for them.
And if you drop a class, don't worry. Kno has a 15-day money back guarantee.
By entering this competition, entrants will be bound by the following rules:
• All entrants must register for the relevant competition or prize draw by giving their correct name and email address.
• Entries must reach the website by the closing date.
• Competition winner(s) will be selected at random from entries that answer the question(s) correctly.
• Prize draw winners(s), including prize draw winners associated with quizzes, will be draw at random from all entries.
• The winner will be announced after the competition closing date, and the winner will then be notified within 28 days of the prize draw or competition closing date.
• Entries are open to individuals in the United States who are aged 18 or over.
• No employees of College News, Boston Hannah International or any company associated with this competition or any member of their close family may enter.
• No companies or agencies may enter.
• The prizes are as stated and no alternatives, cash or otherwise, are available.
• College News/Boston Hannah International reserve the right to change the prize for another prize of equal value.
• No purchase necessary.
• Publicity may be given to any competition winners and/or entrants, and their names and/or photographs published.
• College News/Boston Hannah International accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won.
• Where prizes are offered on behalf of an associated company, these prizes are provided in their entirety by these associated companies. College News/Boston Hannah International cannot be held responsible for any failure to provide prizes as specified and all enquiries relating to such prizes will be referred to the associated companies.
• The publisher's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.